As a Senior Retirement Plan Specialist at Focus Financial, he specializes in helping corporate clients maximize the value of their retirement programs and works with individual employees to achieve and maintain financial independence. Paul began his financial career in 1989 at a regional retirement plan design and administration firm.
Using Economics 101 – supply and demand – to assess the overall financial markets, asset classes and individual funds. Specifically – applying technical analysis using the Point & Figure price charting methodology to determine where to invest, when to buy and sell, and what to own.
Investment Advisor Representative – Focus Financial Network, Inc.
Registered Representative – Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.
Series 6, 62, 63, 65 & 26 Registrations
Life, Health, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance Licenses
Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
B.S. Education & Business minor, cum laude – University of West Florida.
Pursuing an Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) Designation from the Center for Fiduciary Studies
Profit Sharing/401(k) Council of America (PSCA)
Financial Services Institute, Inc. (FSI)
Services & Experience
In order to continue building a strong framework for a mutually beneficial partnership with your retirement plan, we offer our “Bill of Rights” outlining the services we provide.
- Plan provider search, selection & monitoring process
- Compliance with ERISA’s “prudent expert” standard
- Establish & update Investment Policy Statement
- ERISA Section 404(c) compliance
- Department of Labor (DOL) and IRS updates
- Total plan cost disclosure and comparisons
- Assist in the selection of plan providers and investment options
- Track investment performance against appropriate peer groups and benchmarks on a continual basis
- Analyze and periodically recommend new or alternative choices for the plan
- Monitor and report funds overall status including risk, returns and consistency
- Personally review investment results
Employee Communication & Education:
- Initial and ongoing participant enrollment services & materials
- Deliver on-going investment education
- Take participant phone calls
- Personalized retirement savings and asset allocation advice
- Plan distribution assistance
- Complimentary employee financial education seminar and plans
Minneapolis MN 55426