Comprehensive Financial Planning
About the Financial Advisor
Nick is the owner of AFC Financial Advisory Group, which was founded in 1962. AFC’s mission is to deliver quality financial planning services to the retired, the retiring, and all people who are serious about their money. He works directly with clients and directly manages the discretionary portfolio.
Nick focuses on serving his clients in 26 states, the majority in the greater Chicagoland area.
He serves his clients by helping them with quality comprehensive financial planning services.
Education and Designations
- Prairie State College, Associate Degree, Business
- Northern Illinois University, Bachelor’s Degree, History
- University of Notre Dame, Master’s Degree, Business Administration, honors
- CFP® – Certified Financial Planner™
- CFS – Certified Fund Specialist
- Series 7, 63 & 24 licenses
- Life and health insurance licenses
Nick has been very involved with Rotary, having served two terms as President of the Rotary Club of Homewood. He has held multiple positions with the Homewood Rotary Foundation, including President. He served on the finance committee of his church, where he chaired his parish centennial, and has served on the boards of the Prairie State College Foundation, The Drama Group of Chicago Heights, and as President of the Homewood Area Chamber of Commerce. Nick, his wife, Jeannie, and their daughters reside locally near his Frankfort, Illinois office.