With financial planning experience at Focus Financial since 1997, Laura’s conversational style brings out the best in the discovery process. She believes strongly in serving her clients ethically and comprehensively.
Laura earned her B.S. degree in Psychology from Mankato State University (now Minnesota State University – Mankato) in 1990 and worked with young adults with special needs prior to becoming a financial advisor. Laura has served as a volunteer firefighter with the Apple Valley Fire Department since 2009 and has been president of her townhome association for nearly a decade.
When not in the office, Laura unplugs from technology by getting outdoors or trying new recipes.
SERVICES & EXPERIENCE
I pride myself on a consultative approach that uncovers your priorities, keeping your future top of mind. I personalize options for your financial strategy and together we fine tune the details. We collaborate to address what is most important to you.
- IRA Funding & Distribution Planning
- Retirement & Income Planning
- Social Security & Medicare Planning
- Tax Planning
- Multi-Generational & Estate Planning
- Personal Investment Portfolios
- 401(k) & Beneficiary Reviews
- Long Term Care & Life Insurance Protection
- Strategies for Business Succession, Valuation & Investing
My passion is sharing knowledge with you while we navigate through your optimal retirement income strategies and Social Security decisions. I will work with other financial partners in your life – accountants, attorneys, insurance agents – to streamline and maximize financial efficiency for you.
If you have a love of technology, I offer an interactive experience allowing you to remain engaged with your accounts at all times:
- Virtual Meetings – convenient, personal and prompt
- Online Client Account Access – view your accounts in real time or create hypothetical situations
- E-Money Vault – a secure online “safe deposit box” for important documents
Burnsville MN 55337