Josue’ is the very first financial advisor to join Focus Financial at its inception in 1993 and since then, has been serving individuals and business owners through comprehensive financial planning. The Focus Financial vision of offering truly independent advice is what brought him to join the firm, as he too believes it’s what’s most important for the clients he serves.
Josue’ truly encompasses all aspects of what makes each person or business owner successful. Follow-up and attention to detail is what he’s known for. Josue’ is a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and is a Certified Fund Specialist (CFS). He has his Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering from DeVry University in Phoenix, Arizona and brings the technical aspect of that background to the forefront of problem solving for his clients. His change in career from Electrical Engineer to Financial Planner was from a desire to be “in service” to others and he’s found that in financial planning.
Services & Experience:
I provide the following wealth management services to my clients:
- Working closely with you to develop a personalized plan that outlines achievement of your financial goals.
- Portfolio Analysis and asset allocation application to your overall holdings including assets held at an employer retirement plan.
- Working in tandem with other professionals to ensure that all issues surrounding estate planning, tax and risk management are addressed.
- Review employer benefits such as group insurance, stock option plans, retirement plans, restricted stock, and stock purchase plans.
- Ensure that you are insured to adequate levels to meet your financial goals in the event of a death or disability.
Burnsville MN 55337