Jon is a Financial Advisor for Perspective 6 Group and has been with the group since 2013. In addition to working with clients, Jon is also Financial Planning Director which includes both designing new strategies, training the team of planners, and assisting in complex financial planning cases.
Jon is a passionate believer in the firm’s mission of expanding the definition of financial advice to include the many real-world financial decisions that people make every year. From complicated tax strategies to a surprise medical bill and everything in between, Jon is a trusted resource for clients. He gravitates to the most complex and exotic cases where there is no playbook to follow and a custom strategy needs to be carefully designed. That said, even people with uncomplicated financial situations benefit from Jon’s ability to design solutions.
- Financial strategy for businesses and their owners w/ an emphasis in:
- Self-employed businesses and independent contractors
- New or planned start-ups
- Businesses whose principal asset is intellectual property
- Professional service firms
- Mergers, acquisition, and succession strategy
- Financial planning for landlords & real estate investors
- Executive benefits and equity-based compensation
- Advanced estate strategy: complex family dynamics, wealth transfer, philanthropy
- Financial crisis management: business at risk, health crisis, etc.
- Financial Plan Analyst: Assured Retirement Solutions
- Marketing Manager: USAdvisors Insurance Network
- Financial Planning Specialist: Focus Financial Network
- University Wisconsin La Crosse – Finance
Jon enjoys anything that will get him out on water including wakeboarding, sailing, kitesurfing, and fishing – just to name a few. He currently resides in St. Louis Park.
SERVICES & CLIENT EXPERIENCE:
Our team seeks to build and preserve your wealth. Through client-specific financial analysis and investment research, our services are designed to help guide you towards your long-term financial goals. We are dedicated to delivering advice in a manner that is both confidential and consistent with your needs.
Our clients include business owners, executives, retirees, and financially independent women looking for value, depth and range of experience, and an advisor with independent status. We have the freedom to choose from widely available, non-proprietary financial instruments and can tailor a solution to your particular needs.
- Comprehensive Financial Management
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Retirement Income Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Company Retirement Plans
We strive to simplify your life and give you more confidence about your financial future. In the complex world of finance and retirement planning we can alleviate the confusion and help you realize your goals. During our process we…
Educate: We strive to educate our clients before we begin our work together. The more you understand, the easier it will be to make decisions.
Establish Goals and Gather Data: We’ll sit down for an easy conversation to help discover your goals and your objectives. This is also the time to take inventory of your financial affairs.
Analyze: Using multiple tools, we will analyze your personal situation until we find the strategies and tactics that will get you safely to your destination.
Recommend & Implement: Specific investment, income, and risk management vehicles will be described in a simple fashion so you can understand and feel comfortable before we proceed.
Review and Adjust: The planning process needs continued attention. Your goals, objectives, and portfolio will be reviewed regularly so that necessary adjustments can be made.
Minneapolis MN 55426