Since 1985, John has been in the financial industry where today he specializes in retirement planning and wealth management for high net worth individuals. He is a financial advisor, an Executive Officer, and a current board member of Focus Financial. John is also active in recruiting talented advisors to Focus Financial as well as supporting them in their training and transition to the firm. John is a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and has been a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™(CFP®) since 1990. He graduated from the University of Minnesota, Duluth in 1980 with a B.S. degree in Industrial Engineering.
In his spare time John enjoys contributing to his community through his many charity events. He is also an avid XC ski racer, downhill skier, snowboarder and musician.
Services & Client Experience:
John helps clients in the selection and management of investment and insurance products through a comprehensive financial planning process.
Services included but not limited to:
- Working closely with you to develop a realistic plan that helps achieve your vision of the future.
- Utilizing a disciplined investment approach that strives to achieve investment results within the risk levels at which you are comfortable.
- Working closely with other professionals to make sure tax management, estate planning, and risk management strategies are considered.
- Help increase benefits through your employer such as group insurance, stock option plans, retirement plans, restricted stock, and stock purchase plans.
- Making sure you are insured appropriately to cover any unforeseen circumstances that may come up.
Minneapolis MN 55426