Retirement Planning for Professionals
Comprehensive Financial Planning
About the Financial Advisor
Dave has successfully built his practice by serving his client’s best interests and offering a wide range of products and advice on an independent basis.
He focuses on serving busy professionals and retirees in Minneapolis, MN.
David serves his clients by helping them develop a level of confidence that their financial life is in order, so they can focus on other facets of their life.
Education and Designations
- University of St. Thomas, Bachelor’s Degree, Business with an emphasis in Economics
- CFP® – CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- CLU® – Chartered Life Underwriter®
- ChFC® – Chartered Financial Consultant®
- Series 6, 63, 66 & 7 licenses
- Member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
Dave lives in Bloomington with his wife Renee and has two grown sons. Dave enjoys golf, skiing, and spending time with his black lab Rosie. He is an active volunteer for a variety of organizations in the Twin Cities area.