Life Transitions: Marriage, Divorce, Job Changes, Children, & Inheritances
Retirement Income Management
About the Financial Advisor
Barb believes people want to make smart financial decisions, and the process of financial planning can make a significant difference in a person’s life. Her goal is to help her clients build, preserve and enjoy the work of their lifetime.
Licensed in several states, Barb guides people through the financial side of their various life transitions.
She serves her clients by helping them put a personalized plan in place and giving guidance throughout life’s journey.
Education and Designations
- St. Olaf College, Bachelor’s Degree, Education and Economics
- CFP® – CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- CLU® – Chartered Life Underwriter®
- ChFC®– Chartered Financial Consultant®
- FLMI – Fellow, Life Management Institute
- Series 6, 63, & 7 licenses