Using Economics 101 – supply and demand – to assess the overall financial markets, asset classes and individual funds. Specifically – applying technical analysis using the Point & Figure price charting methodology to determine where to invest, when to buy and sell, and what to own.
Investment Advisor Representative – Focus Financial Network, Inc.
Registered Representative – Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.
Series 6, 62, 63, 65 & 26 Registrations
Life, Health, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance Licenses
Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
B.S. Education & Business minor, cum laude – University of West Florida.
Pursuing an Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) Designation from the Center for Fiduciary Studies
Profit Sharing/401(k) Council of America (PSCA)
Financial Services Institute, Inc. (FSI)
Services & Experience
In order to continue building a strong framework for a mutually beneficial partnership with your retirement plan, we offer our “Bill of Rights” outlining the services we provide.
- Plan provider search, selection & monitoring process
- Compliance with ERISA’s “prudent expert” standard
- Establish & update Investment Policy Statement
- ERISA Section 404(c) compliance
- Department of Labor (DOL) and IRS updates
- Total plan cost disclosure and comparisons
- Assist in the selection of plan providers and investment options
- Track investment performance against appropriate peer groups and benchmarks on a continual basis
- Analyze and periodically recommend new or alternative choices for the plan
- Monitor and report funds overall status including risk, returns and consistency
- Personally review investment results
Employee Communication & Education:
- Initial and ongoing participant enrollment services & materials
- Deliver on-going investment education
- Take participant phone calls
- Personalized retirement savings and asset allocation advice
- Plan distribution assistance
- Complimentary employee financial education seminar and plans