Investment & Insurance Management
About the Financial Advisor
Lynn joined Focus Financial in July 2001 and RiverFront Group in July 2022. She started in 1991 in the industry and brings more than thirty years of experience working as a financial advisor.
Lynn focuses on serving women, couples, and families in Minneapolis, MN. She is also registered for investments in AZ, CA, CO, MN, MS, WA, and WI.
Lynn serves her clients by helping them feel good about the decisions they make by understanding what they have and the life they want to create. Her true purpose as a financial advisor is to encourage her clients to become more engaged in their financial life.
Education and Designations
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Bachelor’s Degree, Sociology
- CLTC® – Certified Long Term Care Specialist
- CDFA® – Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- DIA – Disability Income Associate
- Series 7, 6, 65, & 63 licenses
- FPA -Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of the University of Minnesota Alumni
- Member of the St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce
Lynn loves to have fun, live an extraordinary life, and travel to new places. Lynn and her husband (married in 1996) have a daughter at the University of Minnesota and a high-energy dog, Romeo. When she is not taking care of her elderly parents, she is helping others to be their best selves.