Serving as Financial Traveling Companion to American Professionals at Home and Abroad.
Education & Credentials
- Security Registered in: Arizona, California, Florida, Minnesota, & Washington
- Certified Financial Planner™ Practitioner
- Click here to learn about what a CFP® can do for you!
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- Series 66 – Uniform State Securities and Investment Advisor Representative
Insurance Licensed in Minnesota – Life, Health and Disability, Long Term Care
University of Minnesota – Bachelor of Science, Human Ecology, Design
Professional Memberships and Community Involvement
- University of Minnesota Alumni Association (UMAA), Lifetime Member
- Financial Education volunteer for UMAA, private organizations & business associations.
- Finance Chair (2003 – 2005) – National Association of Women Business Owners- Minnesota Chapter
- Financial Advisor – since 1998
- Finance and Insurance – (Lutheran Brotherhood, Prudential, Waddell & Reed, Focus Financial)
- Operations, Account and Project Management – 9 years (University of Minnesota, Pink Business Interiors, Valli)
- Residence – Saint Paul, MN
- Family – Married with two daughters
- Hobbies – yoga, reading, gardening, ethnic restaurants, music, movies, friends and family
Services & Experience:
Mission – My mission is to serve as your financial traveling companion to, through and beyond your goals. To assist you and your loved ones in creating the life you want by streamlining options for your review and implementing your decisions.
I provide comprehensive and proactive financial planning services, including, but not limited to:
- Investment selection and management.
- Designing, with your CPA, cross-checked, tax-efficient cash flow and investment strategies.
- Retirement cash flow planning.
- Awareness of deadlines and contribution limits for retirement accounts and required minimum distributions.
- Life, health, disability and long-term care risk management.
- Maximize retirement and insurance benefits offered by your employer, including 401k allocation.
- Will and trust issues, then working with your estate attorney to provide seamless implementation.
Ongoing Service Policy – We meet at a minimum once per year for a comprehensive annual service appointment. In addition, we will be in contact via phone or e-mail throughout the year as different issues arise.
We update your financial information annually prior to your service appointment.
Three items are reviewed at your annual service appointment:
- Portfolio Rebalancing – taking into account all the information provided to us prior to your service appointment.
- Goal Tracking – an assessment of your progress toward your goals. This assessment is based on the information provided to us prior to your service appointment.
- Annual Action Item List – A checklist of the items you will want to address over the year to maximize the financial opportunities available to you.
Fees – Initial consultation is complimentary and the purpose is to discuss the possibilities for an ongoing relationship, and how best to structure payment for services.
Woodbury MN 55125