As a comprehensive financial advisor and Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (from College of Financial Planning), Craig works with clients in the six key areas of financial planning, with an emphasis on retirement planning. He is a graduate of St. Cloud State University with a B.S. degree in Finance. Craig began his career as a financial advisor with Ameriprise Financial in Maple Grove, MN. Craig lives in Plymouth, where he enjoys being involved in youth sports and spending time with his wife Sue and four children.
- Registered Investment Advisor Representative – Focus Financial
- Series 7 General Securities
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State
- Life, Health, Disability and Long Term Care Insurance
Services & Experience:
Craig helps clients in the selection and management of investment and insurance products through a comprehensive financial planning process. Services included but not limited to:
- Working closely with you to develop a realistic plan that helps achieve your vision of the future.
- Utilizing a disciplined investment approach to achieve investment results within the risk levels at which you are comfortable.
- Working closely with other professionals to make sure tax management, estate planning, and risk management strategies are considered.
- Help increase benefits through your employer such as group insurance, stock option plans, retirement plans, restricted stock and stock purchase plans.
- Making sure you are insured appropriately to cover any unforeseen circumstances that may come up.
Minneapolis MN 55426