Laura earned her B.S. degree in Psychology from Mankato State University (now Minnesota State University – Mankato) in 1990 and worked with young adults with special needs prior to becoming a financial advisor. Laura has served as a volunteer firefighter with the Apple Valley Fire Department since 2009 and has been president of her townhome association for nearly a decade.
When not in the office, Laura unplugs from technology by getting outdoors or trying new recipes.
Visit our team web site: www.thebasballegroup.com
SERVICES & EXPERIENCE:
I pride myself on a consultative approach that uncovers your priorities, keeping your future top of mind. I personalize options for your financial strategy and together we fine tune the details. We collaborate to address what is most important to you.
- IRA Funding & Distribution Planning
- Retirement & Income Planning
- Social Security & Medicare Planning
- Tax Planning
- Multi-Generational & Estate Planning
- Personal Investment Portfolios
- 401(k) & Beneficiary Reviews
- Long Term Care & Life Insurance Protection
- Strategies for Business Succession, Valuation & Investing
My passion is sharing knowledge with you while we navigate through your optimal retirement income strategies and Social Security decisions. I will work with other financial partners in your life – accountants, attorneys, insurance agents – to streamline and maximize financial efficiency for you.
If you have a love of technology, I offer an interactive experience allowing you to remain engaged with your accounts at all times:
- Virtual Meetings – convenient, personal and prompt
- Online Client Account Access – view your accounts in real time or create hypothetical situations
- E-Money Vault – a secure online “safe deposit box” for important documents