insite financial education
FOR EMPLOYERS &
Since our founding in 1993, Focus Financial has been committed to providing objective financial education for business owners and their employees. With educational seminars ranging from retirement planning services to asset management, learn from our team of independent financial advisors and explore our financial planning resources to prepare your company for future success.
Receive a Complimentary Financial Planning Session
As part of our employer education program, we offer a no cost, no obligation personal financial planning session to all attendees. During these sessions, our financial planning advisors will individually answer questions and provide tailored solutions to set your employees on track towards reaching their goals.
The optional planning session includes:
- A review of each employee’s current financial picture
- An introduction to setting financial goals.
- Additional guidance on financial concepts specific to the employee’s financial picture.
What are The Benefits of Financial Education for Your Business
- Educated employees are more likely to contribute to their retirement plan accounts, helping employers to meet nondiscrimination testing rules, avoid penalties, and allowing highly compensated employees to participate in fully qualified plans.
- Providing financial education can improve employee retention and recruitment.
- Financially stressed employees are less productive, costing businesses an average of $450 per employee per year in lost time.*
- Employer-sponsored financial education provides a valuable benefit with little time or monetary investment.
- Receiving a realistic assessment of their future financial needs and ways to help meet them.
- Understanding the complexities of financial planning, and knowing they have a resource to go to when questions arise.
- Provides a better comprehension and appreciation for the employer-sponsored retirement plan and additional benefits.
*Source: E. Thomas Garman, Fellow and Professor Emeritus, Virginia Tech University.
How to Request a Workshop
Our financial education seminars offer an easy, turnkey method to deliver training to your employees. Our independent financial advisors provide this service at no cost and supply all the materials for attendees the day of the event. Get started with these four simple steps:
- Choose a seminar topic and delivery option
- Contact us to schedule your seminar date(s) with our program director
- Distribute the materials we provide to promote the seminar
- Gather RSVPs from your employees
Seminar Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Retirement Planning Services
- Retirement Plan Distributions
- Retirement Income
- Tax Strategies
- College Funding
- Estate Planning
- Financial Management
- Asset Management
- Plus more to match your specific requests
Delivery Options include:
- Lunch & Learn: A one-hour seminar delivered over the lunch hour.
- Comprehensive Seminars: 6 one-hour sessions delivered in two separate, three-3 hour evenings. Employees are encouraged to invite their partners to these seminars.
- Customized Seminars: We are happy to discuss other delivery options that work best for your needs.
Contact us to schedule your company’s financial education seminar and discuss your preferred delivery option today!